Xperiments are Project X-ITE’s internships for credit. Each quarter, cross-disciplinary student teams work at a local high-growth company to help solve problems in an experiential learning setting.
Xperiment teams are set to work on a 10-week program designed to give them real-world business experience, get an insider look at local companies, and collaborate with companies to solve real-time problems.
Company-based projects should relate to the Project X-ITE mission and generally share a common structure: cross-discipline initiatives that can benefit from quick-hitting, part-time project work from a small team, typically consisting of carefully selected, subject-matter qualified students.
- 10-week (maximum) project with a clearly defined idea to be developed or challenge to be addressed
- High growth business opportunity with clear benefits
- Management and oversight of team
- Access to senior leaders when appropriate
Project X-ITE provides:
- Project review and evaluation
- Recruiting of students with appropriate skills and interest
- Oversight by faculty with expertise
- Scoping of deliverables and outcomes
- Class credit for students!
Are you a company with an idea for an Xperiment project? Submit Your XPeriment Today
Let us know your idea by submitting this form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly!