Are you a DU student working on a startup? Could you benefit from a summer accelerator to take your company to the next level?
Pioneering Summer is a 10-week accelerator for student-led ventures. Project X-ITE will provide you with the resources you need to accelerate your startup and take it to the next level.
Here’s how it works:
- Open to all DU undergraduate and graduate student-led ventures.
- Companies must have at least 2 DU students to qualify as a “team”
- Student teams are required to spend 20 hours per week in an internship of their choosing (Project X-ITE can help!), and 20 hours per week working together on their company
Here’s what you’ll get:
- On campus or a housing stipend for each DU team member
- A $5,000 cash stipend for your company
- Physical workspace on campus in Project X-ITE’s X-Lab
- Weekly mentor sessions with business leaders
Applications are closed for Summer 2018.
The Fine Print
- Once accepted, teams must remain in tact for the full duration of Pioneering Summer
- Companies must have a company bank account to accept the stipend
- Companies must have at least 1 person attend each mentoring session
- Student teams must have at least 2 people on campus at all times throughout the summer